My Tomey-Lotey Followers

Sunday, May 31

'DISASTERS'

Adoiyyy!!!

I don't know where to start dude!

Okay, yesterday was a total disaster! Really terrible disaster...
Woke up at 9.18 am, which is the first disaster ever... knowing that I have to be at work as soon as 10.00 am, late, paycheck'll be in deep trouble!
I bathed really quick, like really really quick, tossed a 'lite-lite' bath i guess...
OMG!!! i totally forgot... my bike's tank is empty!
I need to refuel or else I might end up stuck in the middle of God-knows-where...
Hurrily, I went to the nearest petrol station...

Only 300 metres away, I soon realised the back tyre gave out! [must've been some shits on the road that did this eventually!!!]
I panicked! adrenaline pumps way too fast! Oh craps! I'm running out of time! 9.50 am already!!!
2nd disaster!!!

I tried to pump in some air into it, but it doesn't help anything...
So I tried to call some few friends, try to seek some pity favor...
Oh! My friend do have a bike tho...
So, i called him and ask for the key, send my bike back to parking lot, take his bike [which is totally a vintage, hideous looking yet so damn heavy]


Oh great! and the tank is pretty empty! fine!!!
3rd disaster!!!

I am so furious, head on to the petrol station with speed,
yup!!! really speeding with it! fueled his bike, then start the engine and...
Preng Preng Preng - kecepeh~
The bike broke down!!! OMG! Holy sh*t!!!
Everyone was like staring, and none of them intended in helping...
It was like the coolest thing ever! Damn it!
Is there any other shenanigans waiting for me later on??!!
4th disaster in a row! Really cool!!!

I tried to call some few friends, again!
Nope! It's not helping! [few friends can't help that much, since they're not that good in fixing broken down bike for corn sake!]
So I tried like all-out, press some few switches on the vintage scooter, start the engine again and again...
after a while, it started!!! ... and that moment was a real miracle! I don't know what to do...
I was like, thankGod for a few times, Alhamdulillah, the bike is alright...

So I was speeding again, this time I reached 120 km/hour, like a real bitched-like speed... it feels good... trust me!
I was so damn late, that I got red on my punch card...
Cool!

The chores at work? Don't ask me! That was like a whole disaster wrapped in one and put a ribbon on it! The people involved? real bitchy i guess! got one with a bossy attitude, some pathetic hypocrites, the one with lack of smile,
I guess not all of them are badass, few were awesome... treated me like a real friend. Phew~

Nope! The disaster aint end yet, it just initiated purrrr-fectly...
I've got to wait for them hypocrites, bossy 'friends' to finish the chores before I can head back home, that's the fifth disaster I guess!
And oh, the vintage scooter broke down... again, thankGod the moment it broke down, I was at the guard post of my college, like another 500 metres to the parking lot... great!!!
Sixth disaster in a row was it?

I ended up pushing that damn vintage scooter straight to the parking lot, consuming a whole lot energy, until I was hungry like 'homeless-hungry' i can say...
Sweat like a buffalo for corn sake, OMG!!! God knows best what I felt at the moment! It was a blast! A total blast!

The day wrapped up with me having a pillow talk with some friends,
watching few tv shows while eating curry maggi mee,
oh, and it was akim's performance I watched,
until I fell asleep at God-knows-when...

HAIH!!!

6 comments:

n.O.N.o.y said...

okay~memang malang nasib ko!
hahaha..tahniah!

EIPUL said...

ko mampu cakap tu jek ke?
at least kasik ar kata2 macam kesian ke, eh macam mana ngan moto tu skrg? huhu... =p

lizz said...

mak aih.giler tragis sungguh nasib kamu! tp,aku sker lah pic moto itu!hehehe

EIPUL said...

gler vintage kan?
hahaha, aku tak taw ar yg moto dalam gambar tu bleh gerak lagi ke tak... heheh

HIZAMI said...

sian u~

sabar k~

dugaan~

inikah dugaan untuk ku~

EIPUL said...

haha... memang dugaan gler...
skrg aku phobia ngan tayar...
motip?
heheh

Kolam Ikan Encik Eipul