My Tomey-Lotey Followers

Thursday, June 25

Tagged again - from Misz Nana

Thanx Nana for tagging me. LOL. This is what I've done just 4 u. Heheh

*Known as: Eipul
*Born: 22nd September 1988
*Hair color: Black
*Eye: Dark brown


SECTION 2 - HAVE YOU EVER

*Fallen off the bed?: Yup.
*Broken someone else's heart?: Tak pernah kot. Lalala
*Had your heart broken?: Yup.
*Had a dream come true?: Can't remember. Heheh

SECTION 3 - CURRENTLY...

*Wearing: tshirt and a boxer. Haha.
*Listening to: Nothing. People mumbling like crazy. LOL
*Located: my room.
*Chatting with: Nobody
*Should REALLY be: sleeping because I am totally exhausted.

SECTION 4 - DO YOU...

* Have any piercings: Nope.
* Drive: no
* Drink: Love Coke and Choc Milk. LOL

SECTION 5 - LAST PERSON YOU...

* Hugged: my fren.
* IMed: I don't have one. LOL
* Talked with on the phone: Alep.
* Text: Zahir.

SECTION 6 - PERSONAL...

* What do you want to be when you grow up? : I am a grown up tho. I'd be a superstar of my own.
* What comes first in your life? : family.
* What do you usually think about before you go to bed? : what i'll be doing tomorrow.

SECTION 7- FAVORITES

* Show: Gossip Girl
* Store: Carrefour. Murah gler!
* Food: Nasik 2 pinggan, n ayam goreng. I would be happy tho.
* Color: Purple lavender, baby blue

SECTION 8 - DO YOU...

* Like to give hugs: not really tho
* Like to walk in the rain: do u want me to get sick easily?
* Prefer black or blue: blue.
* Have stuffed animals: Nope.

SECTION 9- THIS OR THAT...(pick)

* Pierced nose or tongue: No
* MTV or BET: MTV
* 7th Heaven or Dawsons Creek: Sembilu Kasih. Ppfffffftttttt!
* Chocolate or flowers: Chocolate
* Color or black-and-white photos: color
* Stay up late or sleep in: stay up late
* Hot or cold: both
* Sun or moon: Moon because oh bulan kamu sungguh indah
* Left or Right: right
* 10 Acquaintances or one best friend: Nene
* Spring or fall: Spring
* Happy or sad: Happy
* Wonder or amazement: Amazement

SECTION 10: FIRSTS.

* First self purchased CD: no
* First pet: No
* First piercing/tattoo: No

SECTION 11: LASTS.

* Last GOOD cry: last 2 months. I miss my mummy badly.
* Last phone call: today
* Last time showered: 8 pm

SECTION 12: CURRENT.

* Current mood: mixed
* Current food: nasik goreng cili api.
* Current hair: Messy out of bed

SECTION 13: WHO LAST...

* Made you smile: my best friend
* Saw you cry: no one. I'm kinda lonely when I am sad

SECTION 14: WOULD YOU RATHER..

* Be serious or be funny? : depends. But I prefer funny tho
* Drink whole or skim milk? : whole milk
* Spend time with your parents or enemies? : my parents of course

SECTION 15: DO YOU PREFER...

* Do you prefer gray or black: black
* Lust or love: love!
* Sunrise or sunset: sunset.
* M&M's or skittles: skittles

SECTION 16: ANSWER TRUTHFULLY...

* Do you like anyone? : Yup
* Do you believe in love at first sight? : Yup
* Do you fall for the wrong guy or girl?: Don't know yet. LOL

6 comments:

MISZ NaNa said...

waaahhh just 4 me! sangat terharu dowh! haha~

EIPUL said...

haha. dah tentu ko yang tag aku kan? Lalala.

b-boy said...

Do you fall for the wrong guy or girl?: Don't know yet.

*motif sangat kan.. hek3

EIPUL said...

hahahahaha

Eazy Izzuddin said...

joms layans tag..
xD

EIPUL said...

Jom jom. jom jom. jom heboh heboh.. Lalala

Kolam Ikan Encik Eipul